My Holidays

| 1 Comment

I went to Lerwick because our car was getting fixed. We went to the Co-op and bought some food I got a sweetie. Then we went to the Toll Clock.  Mum and Melissa  and I got our hair cut. Then we went to the Museum to see the dinosaurs bones. Melissa and Neil and I went on a dinosaur hunt were you have to find all the dinosaurs. We found a few dinosaurs. We found three down stairs and 2 up stairs. We didn’t find them all.  We went on the street where we had our dinner at  Ozla’s I had chicken and chips it was yummy and I had tomato sauce. Then I went to Harry’s toy shop I got a car and my brother did too, Melissa got a smurf. Then we got our car back. We went to Tesco ‘s then we went home.

On Friday We went swimming in Mid Yell. Dad and Melissa and I did a race I won. Then Mum threw hoops for me to catch I got them all. Melissa and I played with the fish they where toy fish then I went home.

One Comment