The Gentle Giant

| 1 Comment

Yesterday you wouldn’t believe what I saw a REAL TRICERATOPS SKULL! It was huge and guess what it wasn’t fully grown it was a young adult (or a teenager  to you and me.) A fully grown  triceratops  is  10 meters which is all 12 of our pupils holding hands and stretching as far as we can . We made clay models of the triceratops skull we saw. First you had to get some  clay and roll it into a sort of fat sausage and then make the frill(make sure that the frill isn’t too thin),next you can do anything that you haven’t all ready done,I did the mouth but you can do what you want to, ( make sure that you keep easing it of the board ) next I did the horn at the front on his nose and then I did the back horns, then I did the holes in his skull and now your done your clay triceratops skull. We also did a triceratops quiz and then we did a drawing

Us learning about Triceratops          My clay Triceratops

One Comment