Dinosaur Adventure

| 1 Comment

On the 3rd of October we went to the museum in Lerwick. It was a pouring wet day. When I woke up the power was off and on and it was hard to get ready. We couldn’t have toast because the sockets went off. We had to be at school by 8.20 and we were at home at 4.30.  We got a chocolate cream Oreo when we arrived as a snack. I saw a Triceratops skull. It was giant. We put our jackets in a big chest then we drew a picture of the dinosaur skull and did a quiz.  I learned a fully grown Triceratops was about 10 meters long. We stood in a really long line with us all in it to show how long that would be. We dressed up and played with some toy dinosaurs. Our guide man was called Steven. He let us hold fossilized dinosaur poop. The stone was smooth. We stayed for 2 hours at the museum. Me and Charlotte had to bring in the boxes with the pack lunches. We made mini clay Triceratops skulls. I had a tuna sandwich in my pack lunch and I also had a sausage roll, a piece of pizza and fruit and a custard cream.

One Comment