My Amazing Saturday

They were a Carnival on Saturday Melissa, Leah, Mia, Honor, Phoebe, Abby, Neil, Rosie, Emer, Sofia, Anne, Ann-Marie and I went on an alien float which we called the Da Yellians  It was silver and it had a big point at the front of it and big sticky out bits and we all made different bits for a float. I was wearing my green suit which  mum bought me and then I wore my green t-shirt  over top of it  and mum  put my hair in plaits  and used Kirby Grips  in my fringe and Lucy and Imogen painted my face green and did my makeup. When we got there I saw all the other aliens. Auntie Anne brought her radio which was battery powered and mum brought her CD which had lots of songs that sounded spacey. We had sweeties that were Milky Ways, Mars Bars and Flying Saucers. We threw the Milky Ways and Mars Bars but we ate the Flying Saucers they were very yummy .The were prizes for the float that came 1st, 2nd and 3rd and they were prizes for the people that were walking got prizes too, The people that walked also got prizes. The float that came first was Da Yellians second prize went to the Christmas Float and third prize went to the Pirates.