Sonia’s House

| 1 Comment

In the holidays I went to my friend Sonia’s house. She lives in a flat. She has a climbing frame in her door frame and a swing in her living room. We played schools with her baby brother Fillip. Because it was the week after my birthday I got two presents . 1 was a set of furry things and the other  one was a mosaic duck, before I got them we played in Sonia’s room.We played pass the parcel(instead of a parcel we used one of my fury things) and  noughts and crosses. While Rosie was playing on the computer (my sister) Sonia and I where watching a film called hunter and eating sweeties. When the film finished my mum took Rosie and I home. When I got home I made my duck and played with my fury things. I ceep them in my drawers in my bedroom and it comes with a brush for them.

One Comment

1. Hi! My name is Jackie and I\’m in Mr. Miller\’s class. I like to go to my friends\’ house too. We like to have fun and play around, like tag. What is the movie Hunter about? I have never heard of that movie. When I was small, I went to Mexico and visited my aunt\’s house. I went outside and saw a duckling. it looked so cute and yellow! What did you make your duck out of?