My Easter Holidays

One day in the holidays Sonia came to my house to play. First we played outside on the swings, in our little play house wear we cook pertend food. Then we played with our Moshlings and glumps and a giant Animal Rescue Center with cute little animals. Then we went inside the house. We played with fury little toys called Sillvanian Familys, Cars 2 collectible figures My little sister likes, We played a delivery game. Then we went out side again. Then we played catchy. After Sonia had to go back to her house.

Marlene’s and Robbie’s

Wedding

I went to a Wedding In the Easter Holidays. My Mum made the decorations. The Bride was called Marlene and the groom was called Robbie. At the Wedding the first dance was the Grand March. Then Me and my Dad danced to the Bost in to step. Then the Dashing White Sergant and St. Bernards Waltz. I got a new dress to wear with swirls and patterns on it. I liked the Bridesmaids dresses they were navy blue. I liked the Wedding because I like dancing.

1. I really liked your post about your Easter Holiday. It was interesting because you told about when you went to a Wedding. I really liked about what you said about your friend she seems like she is a nice girl and I like what you said about your sister and that you played delivery. I wish me and my sister could get along just like you and your sister. I really liked when you acted to play cooking.

2. hi there my name is chelsy I go to Mr.Millers class.your small paragraphs about your easter it sounds really fun.I also like dancing at parties its really fun.What color was your dress?Was it pink or purple?Well that’s good you had fun 🙂

• Hi Chelsy, My dress was black with swirls. When you go to dance parties what sort of dresses do you wear?

3. hit there,my name is chelsy I go to Mr.millers classroom.I’ve been to a wedding before to but along time ago it was fun.I also like to dance.What color was your dress?I think it would be pink or purple.Well I’m glad you had fun.:)

4. I like how you talk about what you did. It sounded like you had a lot of fun.