1. I think that your viking bok is very good. Your viking project taught me alot about vikings. I like your idea of making it a book and some of the pictures were drawn by hand.

2. Nice book Leah Arthur. It was really good. I didn’t know that vikings invaded a place in Shetland called
    Jorlshof. You could one day be a very famous authur. You have encouraged me to write more often. I wish I could write as well as you.

3. I like your book it was very informitive.I liked how you told us about thor and all the other gods they belived in.Keep up the good work Leah

4. Hi
    I wrote it in word and then saved it into a pdf then we published it with youblisher.

http://www.youblisher.com/

from Leah

5. Hi Leah,
    I like your Viking eBook. Has it encouraged you to do and eBook again?
    Your Buddy Kerry

6. I liked the book that you did. I liked all the pictures you show us. We like the fight picture. How you write that book?