Charlotte’s Christmas Holiday

On Christmas Day my sister and I ran downstairs and went into the living room and saw loads of presents. I was so excited I could barely wait! My mum and dad came downstairs and gave us presents. It was quite hard finding my presents because when I looked under the tree I would find my sister’s and my sister would find mine!

I got an iphone 4, I liked it because it was easier to carry round with me and the iphone 4 is quite light. My iphone is a black. I put some of my music on my iphone using itunes. I downloaded games called Dragonvale and Beach Buggy Blitz. I also got a phone case for it to go in; the case had a pony on the front.

I also got ipod nano, I liked my ipod nano because it is as light as a butterfly and it is also small. My ipod nano is a silver colour. I also downloaded music on it using itunes. On my ipod nano I found a great app where you could count how many steps you take or if you are running you could time yourself and see how long you can last for before collapsing with no enjoy left.

What did you get for Christmas? Why did you like it?