My Trip to Kemble

| 1 Comment

My Trip to Kemble

On Friday the 12th of October, I had a half a day because I was catching the boat to Aberdeen which is in Scotland. Me and family dropped Wolfie my dog off at the kennels on the mainland. Then we travelled down to the ferry terminal which is in Lerwick, when we parked up in the Northlink parking places and I saw Honor and her family sitting in their car opposite me and my family. We waited for about 40 minutes before we loaded on the ferry. When we parked our campervan we saw that we were in the front of everyone else so we could get off the boat quicker to beat the traffic. When we got into our cabin there was an announcement which said the sea is going to be very very rough! So after the boat started up and got past Fair Isle it was really bumpy. The boat was delayed for 5 hours so we couldn’t be the traffic! When we got off the ferry everyone was exhausted. We drove for ages! My nan and granddad found us a site in Kemble which is near Cirencester. When we got there we were starving so we ate in the pub next to the campsite. After a few days there we invited my uncle to come and see us in Kemble. We had loads of fun with them! The week after we went to Coventry to my nan. On Wednesday I saw my big sister in London, On Friday we travelled to Moffat were I got a lovely scarf and blanket for the winter months. Then we travelled up to the northlink ferry and went shopping in Lidl. Then we got the ferry back to Shetland. Luckily it was very calm!

One Comment