Our School

We have 12 pupils in our school. Our school is small. We have 2 boys and 10 girls in our school. We have one teacher. We do reading in the mornings. We do Xtramath on the laptop. Xtramath is a online game on the inernet. We do art on  Wednesdays. On Monday we do music with Mrs. Martion.

1. I think that its quite amazing that your school is small, but I think it would be great in some ways because you would know everyone in your school and that would really mean that you celebrate things like birthdays. Also I think its so wonderful that you are online sharing your community and school with the world. One of my students found your page a couple of weeks ago and although we are on the other side of the world in New Zealand, on-one had really heard of the Shetland Islands in the class, we had to Google map the location to find where you were, and it looked quite remote, but also wonderful.
    Mr Webb and Room Five, Melville Intermediate School, Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand.

2. Dear Melissa

I feel bad for you,because you only have 11 friends,in our school we have about 680 kids! By the way what grade does your school teach?

Sincerely,
    Bhadra

3. Only 2 boys?!! What’s that Xtramath game about?

4. That is so strange that you only have 12 people in your school and only 1 teacher. Its cool to have one
    teacher and 12 children in your school. Very good 🙂

5. I feel bad for the boys, but I understand that because you are on a small island.
    (Are the boys better?)
    Chasen from,
    Texas

6. that is small school is that all the children in your town?

7. We have alot of children in our school. Three of our classes use Kidblog.