Jarlshof & Crofthouse Museum

Jarlshof 

On the 4th of May 2012 we went to Jarlshof on a school trip. We had our packed lunch there in the exhibition room inside, the man in the gift shop said we could eat inside because it was wet outside and cold and our sandwiches would get wet and taste horrible . Once we finished then we went outside first we went to the wheel houses then we went to the Viking houses and then the Lairds house and I climbed the stairs to the top it was windy up there and it was very high up. My favourite place was the wheelhouses because it was sheltered in there.

We went to the gift shop at the end and I bought a little lamb.

Crofthouse Museum 

After Jarlshof we went to the Crofthouse Museum. The Crofthouse Museum had a tiny door I didn’t need to duck at all to get in the door. It had box beds   I sat next to the fire in a big chair it was big to me. Then we went in to the bedroom I lied on one of the beds it was comfy it wasn’t a box bed. Then we went outside and looked at the big stack of peats it was big then we went back and looked at the barn it was very dark inside. It was very fun but it was dark. We looked in the garden and then we went back to the bus and took of our boots.