Dunrossness Primary School

My 1st Work Shop at Dunrossness School on Friday was Pond Dipping with Mr Rose I got 18 tadpoles all in one go! A Girl got two male stikelback fish. Then we got snak from the Fair trade tux shop and tock a little time out from the workshops and then we went bake to the workshops I did pom pom puffens with Helen  We lerned abot  birds and  made puffin chics after Helen dresst up in a puffin soat all the boys in My group wore it. I enjoyed it a lot because the work shops I did.

1. Hi whoever wrote this post,

I am glad that you really liked your field trip I do not like field trips that are cold. I am wondering is the school near the ruins or inside the ruins? That’s really cool that you caught 18 tadpoles in one go! I could never do that if I even tried! well I really liked your post and I hope you post another thing for a different field trip.

2. I am really pleased that you had such a good day and had fun in the workshops. You\\\’ll have to come and visit again, or maybe we could come and visit you. I hope the visit to Jarlsof went well too.

3. Hello everyone at Burravoe Primary,

I’ve really enjoyed reading your comments about your visit to our school. You have all written such interesting accounts of your morning with us and it has been very good for me to be able to see the day from other people’s points of view. I’m so glad the snow and cold weather didn’t spoil your day!

Our children enjoyed having different people in their classes to talk to and play with and I enjoyed meeting you all and learning from you – I got the opportunity to read your folder about all your Crofting Connections work (I promise I will return it to Mrs Breyley at the Head Teachers’ meeting tomorrow)! Looking through your accounts of all your hard work has given me some good ideas about ways we can develop our Crofting Connections learning here in Dunrossness.

Thank you again for coming – we really appreciated all your efforts. Hope to see you all again soon,
    Best wishes,
    Ms Simpson

• Thank you very much!

• I hope you did get some idea from our book! I thought all your display boards were really good! You all must have been very busy! I thought the board about the fruit boats was amazing! I think we might have to make some fruit boats too!
      Kay