1. Bradley Clark

Did you have a good day

2. It sounds great going to the beach i wish i was going.

3. Hi my name is Bonnie.
    I am in grade 5 and the school I go to is New gisborne Priamry school which is in Australia.I go to the beach when it is sunny but in Australia we have a beach to but it is not like a pool except it has got sharks and Dolphins.
    So what are you learning about ?

4. You are lucky to get to the beach in April. At the moment we have just got a big dump of snow on the hills and it is getting very cold. We have the heaters on at school to keep us nice and toasty! The trees are loosing their leaves and the leaves are all changing into the beautiful colors of autumn. Look out at on our blog for some photos and writing about autumn!

5. Hiya I am Jordan D from Worsbrough Common Priamry (in barnsley ) I hope you enjoyed it x ! 🙂

6. who went to the beach were did you go what did you do.

7. I hope you had a great day there and inbox me back please

• did you have a great day was it boring exsiting what did you think of the day out pleae ceep in touch and tell me all about your wonderful day out.

8. Hiya I hope you enjoyed it was it sunny? Did you swim in the pool