Profiling

On Monday we went to a profiling meeting in Islesburgh in Lerwick. We had to teach the teachers about our Glow e-portfolios. Charlotte and I were the ones that went. There were other pupils from Bells Brae teaching the teachers too. The teachers were split into 5 different groups and went around to the different groups. They asked us questions about what we did in our e-portfolios and how to use them. We had 20 minutes to speak to each group.  We taught them how to add pages and what the subject pages were so they could use them in their classrooms. We showed them our blog as well and our learning diaries. We showed them what was on them out of interest. Profiling is when you’re showing your best work that you have done well or being proud of. You have to have a profile at the end of P7.

Before we got to the meeting we ate at the Islesburgh café. I had a baked tottie! We went back home on the twenty five past 5 ferry. My mam was coming home on the same ferry as us so I hopped in the car with her!