Mar 072012

Once apon a time a ball of bones was destroying a city. It was bashing and smashing down buildings. The police was trying to stop it but it simply broke their cars. The army was shooting at it with their tanks. A werewolf came and pulled at a bone but the ball squashed it. Cinderella came and was angry at it for smashing her slipper of glass but it pushed her into a building which was locked. The balls mum came and was so angry at it. She shouted and ranted until they went back home. Builders fixed the city.

3 Responses to “Bones”

1. Hi Brydon
    I like yout story! I also like the cinderella part and when the bones roll about the city.

2. We were doing a 100 words challenge and we only had 100 words to write with. So if I put a description it would be too long. Thank you for the comment.

3. Hi Brydon,

I really love this short story! I really like the way you have used other types of story within your one. The Cinderella part is especially good because you have really thought about how to make your story unlike all the other fairytales. For example, ‘pushed her into a building which was locked’ reminded me of Rupunzel being locked away in the tower. I think it could be even better if you described the anonymous ‘ball of bones’ a bit more at the beginning, other than that well done!