We made comics  with Mis Anderson. We had to put the speache at the bottum off the paper and draw the characters in the comic strip boxes. 

17 Responses to “Comics”

1. i love comics so much

2. I think it is cool to do comics

3. Thank you and I want to be a comic writer My sister has two comic books.

4. we are doing comics at our school is well. We do them on the computer on comic life. Comic life is a application on the apple macs. We are doing a comic on greek myths. my one will be about a creature with the body of a eagle and the three heads of snakes.

5. Hi I’m called Amber and I go to Waterloo Primary School. We have been doing comics about Greek myths however we are doing it on the computer. What are you doing your comics about ?

6. At waterloo school were doing comics about ancient myths based on greeks please write back on our blog to tell us more.

Joshua.y5pm

7. We are doing comics at school we are doing a greek myth. What are you doing? :) By Aleysha

8. cool I like comics I have one at home it is The simsons I like the simsons I think you should be a real comic writer when you are all older cause you are all so good :)

9. WOW that looks awsome i wish i was there. :)

10. We made a comic strip in our class.

11. cool comics!

12. We are doing cartoons! We have been doing famous scottish cartoonists.

13. Cool we are doing comics for homework about greek myths what are you doing it about?please tell me more

14. We have been doing comics as well on apple max computers. We go on a website called Comic life and that’s were we create a comic. It was for our homework. Do you think its really fun? I do! By Amy.D

15. We have been doing comic as well on something called comic life it is on a apple mac, it is brilliant. We had to do one about a Greek myth for our homework

16. We did comic strip about ancient greek.