Colour and Light

We did colour and light for science. The  primary colours are red and yellow and blue. The secondary colours are orange green purple. We made a colour wheel using     primary and  secondary colours.

1. Melissa Arthur

Thank you for the comments 🙂

2. That was realy lovely I liked it so much.:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)-:):-):-):-):-):-)-:)-:):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

3. Your work on the primary colours and building a colour wheel sounds just like what the grade 3 students did in my class in December. They enjoyed mixing all the colours using just red, yellow, and blue.
    Now these students are using their knowledge about colour to produce some great pieces of artwork. They have shared their most recent one on our class blog. If you would like to see some of their work, take a look at http://climbhigh.edublogs.org
    Keep up the great work of sharing your ongoing work.
    ~Ms. Bulger

4. Cool did you like doing light and day? the best thing about primary colours are you don’t
    need all the colours in a rainbow.

5. our school have grey as their main colour

6. just a quick note. I am subscribed by e-mail to follow your blog, but I get no links coming to me now. I tried to resubscribe and it confirmed I was following you. Any ideas?
    davidweldridge@gmail.com