Ideal Homes Exhibition

On Sunday me, Mam, Dad, Bradley and Sofia went to the ideal homes exhibition in Lerwick. We saw lots of nice things like candles, balloons, kitchens and furniture. We saw a 3D booth and you had to wear special 3D glasses. There was a video camera that was connected to a white boared and we got to see ourselfs in 3D on a screen. We saw Lucy and Kerry in nearly every stall. There was a stall that taught you about soler energy. After we went to get something to eat. We had a good day. On the way home we went to Josh and Dhilan’s house. We looked at there ipad about houses. After our tea we went to see a baby girl called Evie.

1. Hi
    It is 28 miles to Lerwick except we have to cross a ferry too get there! Mia says they had sandwiches at the Clickimen!

2. Hi Burravoe Primary School
    How far was it to travel? What did you eat? You must of had a great time.

3. Hi! Wow you got to see yourself in 3D! I

am so jealous. what did you eat?

I really want to be in a movie!

from G.S.

4. It was realy good! Yes it was so cool. In the 3D cinema booth there was a movie about a Shark Whale and when the whale went over our heads dad brushed the top of my head and it gave me a fright!
    🙂

5. It was great! Yes we did get to see ourself on a movie! 8)

6. Wow! How was it? Could you see yourself in a movie on the 3D board? I’ve been to the Easter Show for my bithday.
    LW

7. Well done; I’m so pleased that you blogged independently and that you tagged the blog yourself 🙂