Tall Ships

I went  to Lerwick  with Anne , Abby and Lucy. We stayed at cousin Imogen ‘s house  for the Tall Ships. I liked  the bouncy slide,the bungie trampoline’s and the snake. We all went Victoria pier we met a crab he did a flip for us and a  little girl  it stared to rain so we ran to the car. We went back to Imogen’s house we played in side with Bess Imogen’s dog .When it dryed up we went out side to play. then we went to get a Chiness takeawye then we all sat  down for tea. After tea we played with Bess again then we took the ferry home.

1. Hello everyone at Burravoe! I have really enjoyed reading about all the exciting things you have done during your school holidays. You have described things very well. We have 50 new P1s at Longhaugh this year-our school is getting bigger and bigger! We would love you to loopk at our blog and leave a comment please https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/dd/LonghaughPrimary1/ I look forward to reading more about life at Burravoe this term 🙂

2. I was watching \’Coast\’ on tv last night and it featured Shetland… you\’re practically Norwegian!
    Mr E

3. The Tall Ships race was a great event; I’m glad you got the chance to see the boats. I wonder if you have a photo you could add to the post? I took Trev on a tall ship when they were in Stornoway.