4 days at Lerwick

On Friday me and my family decided to go to Lerwick campsite for 4 days because Dad wanted to test out the camper van. It has a great swimming pool next it.We took the dog too, My family got to the Leisure Centre we paid for the campsite and we got a key to get in to the toilet block  and washing block. At 6 o’clock me and  mum took my dog out for a little walk because he had been tied up all day.  Me, mum and my dog  took a walk on a little small path near to the camp site.

On Saturday me and my family went in to the town. We had to take the dog because he started barking. The town has lots of shops. When we were coming in to Lerwick we saw a sign that said there was going to be a life boat at the harbour . We went to have a look at the harbour it had music, food and antiques. Dad bought me and my sister a sausage batch. When we had finished looking about we went in to town. We went in to a CD shop, games shop and my favourite shop is the Shetland Book Shop. I bought a Rainbow Magic book called Fiona the Flute Fairy.

On Sunday Me  and Mum  went swimming at the leisure centre . In the afternoon me and my family walked around the coast. I played on Super Mario on the  ds when I got   back.

On Monday Mum went to a course so it only left me, Dad and my sister. After 2 hours a women knocked on the door of our camper van and said that an  HMS Coastguard helicopter would be landing any minute now. A lot of people were standing outside filming the helicopter and  Dad made sure that the dog was okay because the helicopter was really noisy. When Mum came back we went to Tescos and then We went home.