Bradley’s Book – Shetland Days

Click on the picture to read the book!

1. Very Very Good story Bradley! I think you did a great job 🙂

2. Super book Bradley. Your drawings are so detailed, and you know so much about the sea animals and fish. Very Well Done !!

3. Great book Bradley!!

4. Wow, well done Bradley. I especially love the rainbow boat 🙂 Sofia loves the sheep!

5. We wanted to say a little more. This is a very exciting piece of work. We both think the idea of a weeks diary in this form is very workable. This diary gives such a great insight into life in Shetland. We see the animal life, the work that goes on and the nature of the environment. I think it might be an interesting ‘mini-project’, to develop in the style of the postcard project perhaps. Or we could create an around the world in 80 diaries gallery! Oh I am going to enjoy thinking about this.
    Thank you so much Bradley, we’d like to shake your hand.

Mr and Mrs E
    Hawes

6. Bradley you are a superstar author. Your drawings and writing are excellent, I am sure you will have a very proud family reading this! What an exciting school you go to. I think creating your book must have taking quite a bit of time, you obviously worked very hard. Because this is such a fantastic book, I am going to try to understand’youblisher’. I am also going to show it to my wife because she teaches 4-7 year olds and I bet they would like to try and create a book like yours.
    Seeing this has been the highlight of my day… wonderful.

Mr E
    Hawes