Our Swan Trip

| 1 Comment

We went  on the  Swan  which is a boat  but before  we went onboard  the boat   we had to put  on our  lifejackets  .  it was cool because  we  got to go down stairs. Down stairs    we went in the bunks  and got our photos taken in the bunks and then we came out of the bunks for juce  and  biscuits  and then  Bradley went in the bunk  behind me  and pretended to sleep and I closed the curtains  and  said ” Where’s Bradley” and we all laughed and  then  Bradley came out  and we all went upstairs and we hoisted up the  sail, the sail was red/brown. We  all got  to steer the boat.

One Comment

1. Dear Mrs. Breyley and students,

I haven’t heard of a boat called a Swan before. That term is new to me. I’m glad that you wore life jackets! It is important to be safe. Bunks with curtains would be a funny way to sleep. 🙂

I made a connection to your experience. I have traveled on a sailboat called a catamaran when I visited the island of St. Lucia. Sailboats are an interesting way to travel!

Thanks for sharing your learning with us!

From your postcard pals,
    Mrs. Moore and the Techie Kids