Stripe Day

On Thursday the little ones and I were doing a book to go to St Johns Primary School in Southampton about Stripe the monkey and what he has been doing. We had to print off a picture that was 1/2  of a  page and on the bottom we had to write about  what was happening in the picture. Next our teacher Mrs. Gott told us that we had to paint a picture of Stripe the monkey. Here is a picture of mine.

1. I like your stripy monkey post. I like the colours you used on your monkey. I like the sound of a stripy day. I wish we could have a stripy day at our school.

2. Charlotte likes the painting of Stripe and says that they stayed inside the lines well. Well done says Mrs Walker. Lexi says the painting looks fantastic. We are all looking forward to reading about his adventures with you! xxx

3. Dear Burravoe Primary School and Miss Docherty,

Our class would be more than happy to write about similar stories on your post. Just like myself. We would try to get back to commenting as fast as we can. Who is Stripe the Monkey and what are you guys writing about him?

Your blog buddy,
    Parker
    Techie Kids

4. Hi I really like your Stipe the monkey post. It says that you are sending a story off somewhere. Could you tell me a bit more about this. I am really interested and wondered if perhaps our classes could join together to write about something similar and post it off to each other for reading?

Miss Docherty and The Brilliant Bloggers