My Holiday

In the holidays it was my birthday! I had a roller party in the hall. I invited everybody from School and my cousins. At the beginning I helped mam by helping her lay out food for the snack. We didn’t play any games at my party we just let everybody rant about. My party started at four o clock. Everybody came and we played in the hall with our Scooters, Street gliders and Roller blades! It was better than it sounds! Me and Lauren helped my mam by putting all the food on the Table where you help your self to Food.  We all helped our selves to food then we all sang Happy Birthday! My cake had my name on it and flower patterns. It was a really pretty cake. When we were in the hall, I set up my karaoke machine and some people had a sing song! It was time for everybody to go home but i had to help clean up! 🙁

1. CAKE!!!!! Yummy, you sure had a great time except cleaning up the party -_-
    Have fun on your next Birthday!

2. i think your birhtday sounded brilliant

3. yum yum your cake looks really nice wish i was there anyway hope you had a great day 🙂

4. hello. i really loved your cake! hope you had a brillant birthday and lovely presents! 😀

5. nice looking cake. did you have your friends over at your place? i hope you had an exellent day

6. Hiya:) Your party sounds like it was good fun. I bet the cake was really good! It was unlucky that you had to clean up afterwards! 😛 Hope you had a good birthday and you got got presents! 😀

7. hiya. loving your cake!! what a shame you had to tidy up. 🙁 hope you got lovley presents! 🙂

8. Great cake! Thank you for adding the photos- definitely adds to the post.