Raising money for PSP

| 1 Comment

On Sunday I was raising money for PSP. I went around alot of houses getting sponcers. I Walked 3 miles ,cycled 3 miles and swam 3 lengths of the pool. First i went swimming I quickly swam the 3 lengths and caried on to 10. After I wasn’t tired so I did some jumping in then I played about. I got out the pool and had dinner at Hetherlea then zoomed to my house to put my bike and Land Rover at the 3 mile mark. At the start Nanny, Honor, Aunty Elaine and Christofer were waiting for us to go. Me, Mam and Lisa walked and walked and were so tired but luckly I had a bit of chocolate in my pocket to keep me going. At the bit behined the hatchery Nanny and Honor took loads of pictures and Debbie and Scott brought me some sweeties. After I walked up to the Land Rover and my bike and every one took loads of pictures I hopped on my bike and legged it down to the Hatchery where I got more pictures then I cycled fast and got to the red bus shelter then I talked to Mam and raced to the hall witch was the finish! I got 1,000,000 pictures taken.

One Comment