The Questions of a 11 year old kid, Bedroom cleaning

The Questions of a 11 year old kid.

Bedroom Cleaning

“I’ll do it later mam!” I said.

“No, clean your bedroom now! That’s an order young missy!”

Yes that’s right; my mam says I have to clean my room when she has a room that looks likes an ant hill! Except hers is made with all her clothes not mud or sand. My room has a few magazines sprawled around the floor and a few socks and that is nothing compared to what she has lying on her bedroom floor.

I argued back (but now down stairs in the kitchen where she looked like she was Frying a sheep’s ear) “How come parents always say to do this and do that when you don’t even do what you are telling us to do. By the way what are you cooking? It looks like a sheep’s ear!”

She replied “It is a small fried piltock, I think, and you know I am not a good cook.

“Mam, The answer to the question?”

“We do, do what we tell you to do, we just do it differently.” Answered my mam.

“Well How? I never see you tiding your room like a normal mam or keeping it clean so you don’t have to spend a WHOLE day tidying it up like a kid so what do you do!”

“What is up with all this questions you keep asking me? First of all, why we are only allowed to wear pants and socks for one day and a T – shirt for two! I told you and you went and wrote a story about it! You are turning Nuts!”  Mam said getting a higher tone in her voice.

“Mam, What about your room it is as messy as the skip at the Burravoe Pier!”

“Well what we do, is to do it whenever we have time. In the morning it is out of bed at seven, get dressed and have breakfast before I go to work and in the afternoon I have work till five before I come home. After that I have to make the tea for six and do the washing up and stuff like that. I also want a rest at times. When you’re a woman you’ll understand that life is always on the go, you can never hang about.

I moaned “I don’t want to be a woman when I am older.”

I replied again except sounding happier “So you do it if you have time? AAAAHHHHH but you don’t get a lot of time to do it, so your bedroom stays a heap.”

“Yes that right Hunny” Mam said looking up at me from frying her piltocks.

“Thanks Mam” I said while I ran up to my bedroom to type up our conversation to help my followers on my website about the question that you can sometimes never get answers too.