When we went to Edinburgh I went to my first ever Macdonalds. I had a happy meal which had chicken nuggets and chips in it. I got a free toy with it, the happy meals theme was Alpha and Omego. I got Katy as my free gift. If you ever go to a city or somewhere where there is a Macdonalds, I advise that you should go to it because the food was great!

3 Responses to “Macdonalds”

1. thanks for the comment, it made me :)

2. Happy you got Macdonalds for the for the first time,I really like Macdonalds myself. I don\’t prefer the chicken nuggets because the chicken is under cooked….well it looks anyway and I have tried them and I don\’t like them so I\’m not just saying they look bad by looking at them, and ya,happy you enjoyed your 1st meal at Macdonalds.Oh ya and nice post hope you get more comments.:P

3. Happy you got Macdonalds for the for the first time,I really like Macdonalds myself. I don’t prefer the chicken nuggets because the chicken is under cooked….well it looks anyway and I have tried them and I don’t like them so I’m not just saying they look bad by looking at them, and ya,happy you enjoyed your 1st meal at Macdonalds.Oh ya and nice post hope you get more comments.:P