P.E and Swimming day

Thursday is  all ways busy all the time, and we go to Swimming and P.E after

Lunch. At swimming we do dives and jumps into the water we also swim a length

of the pool.

Sometimes it is a fun time which means playing in the water and splashing.

I love splashing in the water and so does everybody else.

As well I love diving. Me and my friend dive in and splash each other. Our teacher is called Grace Anne.

At P.E we do gymnastics and play games like otcpus and other running games. Our teacher is called Mr Williamson.

I love running and getting out of breath. We go with Cullivoe School.

They have a web site too. www.cullivoe.shetland.sch.uk.

1. Octopus is when their is a catcher and you have to run to the other side of the hall, park or where ever you play it at. If you get caught then you have to stand still (where you were caught) and move your arms like a octopus and have to try catch the other people thats crossing.

2. Hi my names Ian and I’m from California. I think it would be cool to do that at my school. By the way what’s Octopus and how do you play it.

3. Hello Burravoe!
    We are a class from Sydney Australia and we think that you are so lucky to go swimming during school time. We don’t get to do that here at our school 🙁
    Do you have swimming lessons at the pool or can you just muck around?

We have PE too! Our teacher for PE is Ms Dongas, but our class teacher MrsP takes us outside for games and relays as well. A lot of kids in our class think PE and sports are the best part of school. What do you think??

4. Well done for putting in the hyperlink for Cullivoe!