The Yell Show

| 1 Comment

On Saturday I went to the Yell Show. Me and Mam worked at the Gorilla Tombola till two. I went and bought a lot of things with Nicole like water pistols, popcorn, candyfloss and a Minnie Mouse helium baloon. Me and Nicole went in the hall since the judging was finished. I got a second prize  for my latch hook, first for me and lucy minnie mouse collage, well done for both my hamabeads I did, well done for my cristmas pudding I made in knitting, well done for my Piggy bank cake and second for my little cupcakes. Nicole got a first for her latch hook. Outside I went and looked at the black pigs. They were grazing in the sun. My Big brother came back from his friends house and went and spoke to Me and Mam at the Gorilla Tombola. He went away to play with his friends again. A little girl came to have a shot to win a gorilla and she won one. I went to go and get some freebies at the freebie stall it was about the enviroment (I think.) I put my name down to see if I could win a big tigger of Winnie The Pooh. I went in the shed where The Mirrie Dancers band was playing. I bought a little kitten teddie bear. I went and tried the teddie tombola, I won so I got to choose which teddie I should get. I got one saying England on its jumper (The Scotland one were all gone.) At the end of the day Me, Lucy and Chrissie went to the Mind Your Head 2010 fun run stall and we got free T-shirts. I had to go and collect my cake and art stuff from the hall so it didn’t go on sale. A little girl bought my cupcakes that I put on sale. Me, Mam and dad had fish and chips. Me, Mam , Dad and my big brother went home to our house. We started to watch Spy Kids that was recorded in our Sky box when Lauren phoned to see if I would like to cycle to grannys house. I met lauren and Nicole at crossroads and started to cycle to grannys. It was very tiring. We got their and decided we would collect our bikes on sunday. Mam picked us up and went back to my house.

One Comment