Our home learning project has been linked to our learning theme of entertainment. Today we shared our newly developed skills. We had solo singing, stand up comedy, segwaying, unicycling, dancing, juggling and magic! We were thoroughly entertained.
Pupils reflections and peer assessment comments:
- I liked that we had to learn a new skill and you got to choose what you wanted to do.
- It was really funny when Mr McP was on the Segway.
- Feedback from my friends was quite good because I got to know how I could improve.
- I enjoyed people liking my stand up but I was disappointed that I lost 1 mark because I didn’t bring in my planning sheet.
- It’s not easy to learn new stuff all the time but it doesn’t mean it’s impossible.
- The stuff that people were doing was really fun because it was different stuff than people normally do.
- You would think learning a new skill is quite hard but choosing which one to do was also quite hard.
- It was a really good afternoon because everyone was performing their new skills and it was entertaining.
- It makes you nervous but once you start you get more confident and it gets better.
- I enjoyed watching the skills because they were entertaining.
- I was very impressed by the range of skills P67 developed.