And We’re Live!!!

A big hello from the big class.  We are very pleased to welcome you to our lovely new school website.  We have all been working hard on our school show but are still finding time to develop our literacy skills and put pen to paper.  As you can see we have our lovely log fire roaring in the background and the obligatory Christmas tunes are playing while we work.  Enjoy the website and following our learning journeys.

_20161208_143947

4 thoughts on “And We’re Live!!!”

1. Hey Fisherton Primary!

You are very popular in New Zealand!

It’s a wee rainy day here in Tauranga in the North Island, so I am thinking of home 😉

Hope you are all making some cool Christmas things and singing lots while you work…I reckon Mrs Hamilton is at least!

I’m going to send you our school doing the NZ national anthem soon. I hope you’ll enjoy it.

Have an awesome day, Fi 🙂
    (Mrs Hamilton’s friend)

1. Lovely of you to visit our page Fi. Wee look forward to seeing the NZ national anthem.

Mrs H x

2. Thank you Nicole, we are all very jealous of your warm and sunny adventures in New Zealand.
    Keep checking back to see what a busy lady your mum is when she comes to work!

3. Hello Fisherton Primary School from a warm, sunny New Zealand.

I love the new website and all the projects you have been doing. Keep up the good work! 🙂

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas.

Love, Nicole
    (Mrs Blain’s daughter)