Aberlour Children’s Charity is calling on their supporters and members of the public to give what they can to their Urgent Assistance Fund
This is a very uncertain and worrying time for everyone, especially the families we support, some of whom, you will know, are already at breaking point. For that reason, we would like to ask for your help to share the information about our Urgent Assistance Fund more widely, so we are able to reach more vulnerable families across Scotland who need us.
Right now we are focussing on getting more donations to our urgent assistance fund so that we are able to help more people.
Could you help the Fundraising Team by:-
1. Sharing our appeal link on your social media pages https://www.aberlour.org.uk/coronavirus-urgent-assistance-appeal/
2. Sharing the link for applications, in order to sign post any family who may require our help at this difficult time https://www.aberlour.org.uk/service-category/urgent-assistance-fund/
3. Or share and take part in our #TowerForAberlour social media push by creating and posting and picture and including our text to donate number, text ‘TOWER’ to 70085 to donate £3. You could also maybe tag some of your friends which might encourage others to take part too. While this approach is a more fun and light hearted way to get involved, it will really help us to raise profile with the public and hopefully funds too, so please get involved if you can.
Here are the rules:
- Build a tower using household items ONLY (#stayathome)
- Share your tower on social media tagging @AberlourCC and donate what you can to our Coronavirus Urgent Assistance Fund: https://bit.ly/3ajK1pA
- Challenge three friends to build a #TowerForAberlour
If anyone has any questions or requires any further information on any of the above please don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our Regional Fundraisers Nadia.firstname.lastname@example.org or Abby.email@example.com .
With very best wishes from everyone at Aberlour.