At St Paul’s we aim to –
- Provide each child with a well planned, broad & balanced curriculum in line with national & local authority guidelines.
- Enable all children to realise their potential by developing strategies which raise & maintain attainment.
- Provide appropriate variety in teaching approaches to motivate children & encourage independence & co-operation in learning.
- Support children’s growth in all aspects of their intellectual, physical, spiritual, social & emotional development affording all children equality of opportunity.
- Develop a sense of identity & pride in the school by developing genuine partnerships with all users of the service where every member of the community holds a deep respect for all others & their personal well-being & happiness.
- Create a happy, safe & stimulating learning environment with well trained motivated staff & well organised modern educational resources.
- Manage the school effectively using procedures & policies in line with local authority guidance & to ensure high quality provision of education resources.
Our School Prayer
Help us follow the footsteps of our Patron Saint, St Paul.
Help us to see the light and make the right choices in life.
Help us to love one another and support others who are wounded or suffering.
Let us “Grow in the knowledge of God”.