- Earlier this month, Renfrewshire Council asked parents and carers to submit their questions on schools and nurseries. Thank you to everyone who took part, there was a phenomenal response with more than 1,000 questions.
Your most-asked questions were put to Steven Quinn, Director of Children’s Services, which you can see at www.renfrewshire.gov.uk/coronavirus-schools. You can also find answers to many more questions there too.
Thank you for your continued patience and support for our school/nursery during this difficult time. We hope to see you back in our school/nursery as soon as it is safe to do so.
- A helpline has opened for those at high risk of coronavirus who don’t have existing support. The helpline can give you access to essential food, medication and practical or emotional support. If you’re 70+, pregnant, a disabled person, receive the fly jab for medical reasons or access mental health services, you can call 0800 111 4000 (M-F)
- Please visit Renfrewhire Council’s dedicated page for up to date information and guidance. Guidance can also be found on the Scottish Government website.
- The latest guidance for emergency childcare arrangements can be found here: Childcare arrangements update – 23-03-20
- Whilst schools are closed, the teachers are using Seesaw to communicate with families and assign daily Home Learning activities. These can be worked on at a time that fits in to your family schedule. Teachers can be contacted through Seesaw to answer any questions you may have and we encourage the children to keep in touch through this platform.