P3/4 December Home Shared Learning.

Baby Jesus Christmas GIF - BabyJesus Christmas HolyFamily - Discover & Share GIFs

Hi Primary 3/4!

Can you believe that this is the last Home Shared Learning of 2020!

It has been a very strange year and although we were not at school for such a long time , it has been wonderful getting back together to share learning and experiences.

You are a great class and I know you are all working hard in school and at home , so WELL DONE to ALL of you!

Learning Learn GIF by Originals - Find & Share on GIPHY

Find below your HSL grids.

Happy learning and please DON’T FORGET to SHARE on SEESAW 

I cannot wait to see what you do!

Seesaw – a parental engagement rocket! | Digital Learning in Perth & Kinross

Home Shared Learning Grid December 2020 P3

Shared Learning Grid December 2020 P4

play learn and grow together clipart - Clip Art Library

The month of December is very special as we will soon be celebrating the birthday of Jesus.

Children's Sermon December 1st, 2013. Advent 1A Isaiah 2:1-5 | Faith Formation Journeys ADVENT 2020

It has been a very odd year indeed , therefore during this time of Advent, why not Start a Blessings Jar or Gratitude Jar.

During these times on the countdown to Christmas it is helpful to remember how blessed we are with the little things in life.

I am so grateful for you all in my class and when you are all happy in class and when we are all working together it makes me SUPER HAPPY!

I am forever GRATEFUL for this!

Memory Home Christmas Nativity Holy Family Tree Three Wisemen Christmas Rectangle Entryways Non Slip Doormat Floor Mat|christmas floor mats|home matchristmas mat - AliExpress

Hope you enjoy the activities in our HSL and I am looking forward to hearing from you all!

Mrs McCann x   🙂