Book week and Children in Need

Happy Friday!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. A few reminders for the upcoming week.

• There is a sponsored walk throughout Bishopton and Dargavel – more information is on the newsletter which was given out.
  • We have a Pudsey raffle, children can buy tickets throughout the week (suggested donation of 50p).
  • A creative colouring competition will be running (suggested donation of 20p).
  • Tuesday 16th is pyjama day, children can wear Pudsey jimjams or their own super comfy ones!
  • We would love to have a parent read to us via a google meet. If you are available, please let me know.
  • Friday 17th is Get your Strictly Sparkly Glam on (suggested donation of £1), I can’t wait to see all the sparkles the children will wear, I might wear something dazzling too!
  • The Book Trust Bags are being given out this week. We would love to see you wearing something relating to Pudsey, or in your cosy jimjams reading one of the books. I look forward to seeing the photos of you reading.

P.E.- the children are enjoying going to the Scout Hall on Monday. I have a helper this week – thank you to the parent! Could I please remind parents that children need a change of shoes for the Scout Hall.

Thank you again for your continued support.

Miss Frew