Well done to all of our Primary 2’s – what a busy couple of days we had and we hope you enjoyed your first two days!
Here are a few reminders:
- Please ensure all personal belongings are clearly labelled.
- No book bags required in school at the moment. Please keep these at home until further notice.
- In class the children should bring only water to drink (flavoured water is ok). Juice can be drunk at break and lunch. As our water coolers are now being used, your child will only require to bring one water bottle. Please be aware that any unnamed water bottles will have to be disposed of, if left in class, due to council guidelines.
- We are a nut free school therefore we would ask that you please be mindful of the snacks the children are bringing to school.
- One snack is only required and we would appreciate if this could be kept in your child’s school bag rather than their lunch box.
- Please remind your child in the morning if they are having a packed lunch or will require a school lunch. School lunches, at the moment, are a choice of a ham, cheese or tuna sandwich. We will update you if this changes. Please help your child to choose their option.
- As we will be doing more outdoor learning, please dress your child appropriately for this. If it is a hot day, please apply sun cream to your child before coming to school. If your child is bringing sun cream with them, please ensure they can apply this independently.
Please remember to keep checking our blog as we will regularly be updating you with our class news. If you have any messages for your child’s teacher, please direct these to Bishopton Inquiries as letters can’t be sent from home.