We hope you have had a lovely October Break, and a relaxing time spent with family and friends. We are looking forward to seeing the children’s smiling faces and hearing about their adventures.
Please see homework and weekly notes below.
Primary 2 notes:
- With the change of weather, please ensure your child has a warm waterproof coat . We would really appreciate it if you could ensure that your child is able to zip and unzip their coat independently.
- Photograph orders should be returned to school by Wednesday 23rd Oct.
- Please ensure PE kits are brought back to school for lessons.
|Day Homework Issued||Homework Task||Day Homework Submitted|
|Monday 21st October
Spelling Sound – ‘ll’
|Spelling – words will be shared on the Primary 2 Blog, weekly.
1. Words to be written out twice, neatly. Add as many ‘shoot words’ using the words given. Eg. – chops, chopping, chopped, chopsticks
2. One sentence, using words from that week’s list.
|Friday of the same week.
Please encourage your child to use a capital letter and full stop in their sentence.
|Choice of Sumdog activities||Thursday of the same week.|
|Monday||Reading – new books given out.||Friday of the same week.
Thank you for your continued support. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s class teacher.
We are looking forward to another term of learning with your children.
The Primary 2 Teaching Team.