Wk beg 25.06.18

Good evening, I hope you have all had a great weekend.  News for this week:

There will be no formal check ins for the children this week.  We will have read and munch time on Monday morning.

Mini Talent show

On Monday p2 will have their own mini talent show where the children can perform in front of their own year group.  This is just for fun and to give the children who were maybe too shy to perform in front of the school,  an opportunity to showcase a talent.  They can bring an outfit if needed.  This was discussed with the children on Thursday last week.  I can’t wait to see their performances.  They don’t have to perform if they don’t want to.

Work

Please send in a plastic bag for the children’s school work.  They will bring their work home on Monday.

Last day

On Wednesday we finish school at 1pm.  Children who have requested a school lunch that day will receive their lunch before they go home.  Children can bring in a toy to play with on Wednesday.  No electronics please.

New class

All of the children received a letter to tell them their new teacher on Thursday.  They had a chance to meet and get to know their teacher on Friday afternoon.

Lastly I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for a great year.  It has been a pleasure to get to know and teach your children this year.  Thank you all for your support and I hope you all have a wonderful summer.

Mrs Fulton/ Mrs Mackenzie