P2c – learning journey and bits and pieces

Hello everyone!

Just a short note to say that your child’s learning journey has now been sent to the provided email address. Please let me know if you do not receive it and I can send it to an alternative address.

The children performed fabulously today at their P2 assembly and should be very proud.

We have been listening to factfiles in class and they are absolutely fantastic. To see the children speak so openly about their love of animals and watch and listen to one another as they ask and answer questions is fantastic. They should be delighted with their efforts – I know I am extremely impressed!

Falcons – your own clothes day is on 22nd June.

And finally – thank you so much for your continued support of my upcoming summer in Africa. All children in Primary 2 have worked extremely hard to create games, run cafes, and hand out prizes. They displayed amazing team work, sportsmanship and business acumen during our sustainable Africa Day and I cannot thank them enough. Primary 2C – I have spoken to the schools I will be working with, and guess what? Your games are coming to Uganda! Perhaps we should trademark your ideas. 🙂

Have a great rest of your week and please see next week’s blog post for final class news.

Miss Cauley