Wk beg 11th December

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a lovely weekend – please see below for homework and class news.

Homework: Pupils have worked extremely hard this term and I have been very impressed by their dedication and determination. There will be no formal homework this week. Enjoy some rest as we have a very busy week of festivities ahead!

Wordwalls: New wordwalls will be issued in January.

Other News:

Nativity: Primary 2C are looking forward to show day! Our nativity will take place on Thursday 14th December. Pupils should wear a shirt and tie for the performance. They may also wear a Christmas accessory such as boppers, headbands or tinsel. The show will start around 9.30am. Tickets have been issued for the performance – please let me know if you have any queries regarding this.

Christmas Jumper Day: We will be participating in Christmas Jumper Day on Friday 15th December. Donations go to Save the Children.

Engineering Project: In term 3 Primary 2C will be participating in an engineering project. To do this we require shoeboxes (with a seperate lid). If Santa is kind enough to deliver a pair of shoes to your home then any unwanted boxes will be willingly received in the Primary 2C classroom.

We hope to start this project mid way through January and I think it will be a lot of fun!

As always, my door is open for any questions or queries. Thank you and have a lovely week ahead!

Miss Cauley