Week Beginning 11th December

Good afternoon!

I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.

Homework

Because the children have completed their assessments for this term, and since it’s the last full week of this term (and a very busy one at that!) I have decided to  not give any homework this week. I will be collecting in word walls at the end of the week so that the children may have new ones for term 3.

News

Tomorrow is our Nativity show! Details can be found on your ticket, but it is our hope that we will begin around 9:30am. Your child must wear their white shirt, a tie and a Christmas accessory– even if it is just a bit of tinsel! The children have worked so hard on their performance and cannot wait for their show.

Christmas jumper day is on Friday 15th December.  The children can wear their Christmas jumpers to school.  A donation can be made to Save the children that day if possible. The children can also take part in a design the jumper competition for 20p.  Jumper design sheets will be given out tomorrow if they wish to take part.  Entries should be handed by Thursday so that the winners can be chosen.

Christmas lunch is on Friday 15th December.  All orders have been taken and given to the dinner ladies.  Remember Primary 2 do not need to pay for this as P1-3 are all entitled to free lunches.

Have a lovely week, and we’ll see you tomorrow for the show!

Miss B