P5H Reminders & Welcome Back – 5/1/17

Happy New Year Primary 5H! I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas break. I am looking forward to hearing all of your festive stories at check-in tomorrow.

We have another busy and exciting term ahead of us with new topics and activities to take part in. I hope you are looking forward to it as much as I am.

Our homework will not begin until next week however, if you want to complete some personal reading or extra practice of the number operations, please feel free to use the links below for the multiplication and division trainers.

Multiplication Trainer

Division Trainer

I had a quick look at  your reading passports and I am very impressed at how much most of you read last term. As Mrs. O’Neill and I are keen to keep this enthusiasm going, both classes will be completing another challenge this term. The criteria have changed slightly, I will let you know all about it in class tomorrow.

1.  P.E. will start on Tuesday of next week and our days remain the same. Please ensure you have a full change of kit for both these sessions: top, shorts and trainers. Girls, please ensure you have socks to change into if you are wearing tights.
  2. Our lunch menu will be week 4. Please remember there is a change to this as chicken pie will be served instead of steak pie.

See you all in the morning.

Mrs Hughes