Welcome to P7M!

back-to-school-clip-art

Today is the beginning of the last part of your primary school life… exciting and scary! We have lots of brilliant activities, topics and projects planned for this year and I know that you will all be up for the challenges ahead. I am so pleased to be your class teacher this year and I know Mrs Davidson is looking forward to teaching you on Thursdays too.

We will be using the P7M Blog  to communicate and support each other with homework and research tasks. It is really important that you take responsibility for your own learning and learn how to manage your time; balancing school work and your social life. I am here to help you be the best you can be, so you need to let me know what I can do to support you to do your best.

Admin

• Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesday, Friday – Miss McDowall
  • Thursday – Mrs Davidson
  • Monday 11.15am and Thursday 9am – P.E. 
  • Please bring suitable clothing for our Daily Mile on non-P.E. days.
  • Please bring your class novel and personal reader every day for our personal reading time.

To do list:

• Complete a House Captain application form by Thursday 18th – late entries will NOT be accepted.
  • Cover your homework diary, spelling, maths and Book Detectives jotters (paper available from school if required).
  • Tell your parent/carer about the Residential Trip meeting on Monday 22nd, 6.30-7.30pm

That is more than enough to think about for now. The homework will start next Monday 22nd August so enjoy your first week of homework free P7!

Thanks,

Miss McDowall