The Best Thing about Nature’s Wood

We have done a lot of work in Nature’s Wood, so we have asked everyone to tell us what their favourite things about Nature’s Wood are!
The best things about Nature’s Woods are learning new things, working, having satisfaction for your work, playing games and building dens.  Robert.

My favourite thing about Nature’s Wood is the freedom of running around with your friends in the woods.  Jamie

The best thing about Nature’s Wood is the team work and being able to go outside with your friends, and making it a better place. Cameron.

My favourite thing about Nature’s Wood is the outside space and air and the trees we are raising. Maisie
I like being in the wood working with my friends and getting fresh air and enjoying helping people with stuff outside. Dougal.
The best thing about natures wood is that you get to do outside work with your friends and make natures wood a better place. Reece.

I like natures wood because I feel free. Ben

The best thing about Nature’s Wood is being able to get out the classroom and get a breath of fresh air- Laurie and Claire
The best thing about being in Nature’s Wood is that your mind can go free and it is a place to explore- Maya and Neda

The best thing about natures wood is that it is a place that we can go and work together and a place were we can get fresh air and play with friends , a place that we can explore. Liam

The best thing about natures wood is you can have fun with your friends outside help the environment. Phoebe and Annie
The best thing about natures wood is it`s quiet sometimes. Ruby.
The best thing about natures wood is you can spend time with your friends and we get to go outside and get to plant and we get to create an outdoor area for the school. Jasmine

The best thing about natures wood is you can have fun with your friends outside help the environment -Evie