Pathway to Medicine

Pathway to Medicine

Summary

Medicine courses are still among the most sought-after degree options, with competition for places tough. Your Highers should be in the bag already, so what can S6 do for you to help make your applicatioan stand out? This course is made up of modules from various MOOCS and iTunesU courses from some of the top schools of medicine in the world. You can study at your own pace and collaborate with others undertaking the courses to help develop your thinking and undertake assignments.

What do I need to know?

Prior knowledge or experience are not required. Enthusiasm for medicine and the anatomy and a willingness to work hard are essential. Ideally, you will be looking to secure a place at university to study medicine and these modules would enhance any such UCAS application.

What will I learn?

You’ll choose various university level modules on topics that appeal to you as an area of medicine that interests you.

How will I be assessed?

There will be no formal assessment as part of this course, but learners will complete a learning log to record their achievements.

Register here.