Home Learning 19.05.20

Good Morning P3.

Here are your tasks for today.

Maths

Times Tables

Warm Up

• If you are able to watch this times table video. It explains commutative law for multiplication eg we swap the numbers in the question over and get the same answer.

Main Task

Copy and complete the following times table pages (Draw the books and colour for part one).

Part One

Part Two

Fun Finisher

Play this times table game.

https://mathsframe.co.uk/en/resources/resource/504/Super-Maths-Bowling-Multiplication

Remember the Sumdog NLC contest is still on – if you have time go on and play some maths games.

Revision phonemes  _se

Warm Up

If you are able to watch these sound videos.

Main Task

Think about the _se words you saw in the video and look at this _se word list.

Choose six of the _se words and use them to make your own sentences.

Fun Finisher

Use your list of _se words or your own _se words.  Play charades with someone at home.  Act out the word without saying anything – see if others can guess your word.

2 thoughts on “Home Learning 19.05.20”

1. The schools learning activities are great. The thing is (speaking for myself), holding now after all these weeks Aimee’s attention is sub-zero. I will keep trying but it’s so hard.

1. Morning, Thanks for your comment. I can imagine it is really challenging especially after all this time. Thank you for still persevering with it as keeping up any form of learning is fantastic. I hope you and Aimee are doing okay- let her know I am missing school and looking forward to when we can get back.