Last day! 🌟

It has been an amazing year with every one in Primary 5, I’ve loved having you as my first class and have lots of amazing memories I’ll keep forever! 🙂 Have an amazing summer and good luck in Primary 6! 🌟🌸 Miss Nimmo x

Cool class cup 🏆

As P5 won the cool class cup last week, after our morning of maths and literacy we watched a film as our treat 🌟 🎥 🍿

On Monday afternoon we will be watching the Scotland game 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. Please remember, pupils are still to wear uniform rather than any football colours 😊

Have a great weekend!

Sports awards and elephant toothpaste 🥉 🐘

When asked what experiment they’d like to try, P5 chose elephant toothpaste 🐘 We learned the science behind the chemical reaction before trying it out 👨‍🔬👩‍🔬

Today was the last day of health week, and we announced the winners of the P5 Olympics. Everyone did so well and had lots of fun! 😊 ☀🥇 🌈

Comic books 💭 🌟

For literacy this morning we learned more about making inferences before planning and writing comic book strips ☀ 💥 They are turning out so well!

In maths we have been learning more about fractions, most recently equivalent fractions 😊 Please remember to try the sumdog class competition which is aimed at practising division skills used in fractions ➗