S3 Chemists

A reminder of the work that has to be completed this week. All documents can be found on your class Team.

1. Watch the recorded PowerPoint (mp4) on forming ions. This has less slides than the main PowerPoint so after watching this please then access the PowerPoint and complete all tasks within this. There are a few video’s to watch, some notes to copy and some examples to try.
  2. Attend the live sessions. I will be holding 2 sessions this week (from your feedback I have adapted the times to make sue that they don’t clash with other subjects)
    • Tuesday @9.45am – this will be a live lesson and I will go through how Ions are formed
    • Thursday @9am – This will be a tutorial. I will have some examples for us to work through and also there will be a chance for you to ask any questions.
  3. Complete homework exercise 4 by Thursday this week as I will spend some time at the tutorial going over these answers and will also post the answers on the Team after this.
  4. Complete the quiz – once again this will be posted as an assignment that your teacher will give you feedback on. I will post this after the tutorial on Thursday, so you have time to complete it by the end of the week.