We are very proud of our school and our uniform which the children and parents chose. Children are encouraged to wear their uniform with pride.
It consists of:
- White shirt with school tie
- Green v – neck sweater
- Grey skirt, Grey tailored trousers (NOT BLACK)
- Black school shoes (not trainers)
- We no longer change shoes on arrival at school, however, in winter weather, it may be necessary to change from boots into shoes. These should be provided.
- White/grey socks or tights
- Green blazer with school badge (optional)
- Green/white check summer dress (optional)
- All pupils require a pair of black shorts and a white t–shirt for PE Lessons.
We appreciate your help in maintaining our high standards in having all children in full uniform at all times.
Our school office stocks school ties and orders can also be processed through the school or online. Our main supplier of School Uniform is Logo Express.
Order forms are available on request and you can also order online at www.logoxpres-schoolwear.co.uk and the staff will be only too happy to answer your questions. You can call them on 01786 447454 and they are based at Unit 4, King’s Court, Glentye Road, Broadleys Business Park, Stirling FK7 7LH where they have a full range of our uniform available. The staff are very helpful and look forward to receiving your enquiries. Items can either be delivered to school for collection (free of charge) or to your home address for a postage fee and these will usually arrive within a couple of days.